Kid's Book Review

I have had the idea of a kids book group simmering on the back burner for several months. Unfortunately, I have too many ideas simmering there and not enough time. Solution? Blog a group! Take a few minutes and do book reviews for a few kids books and take some time to browse those already done. Then, once a month, add a few more. Feel free to add your comments to books you have read that have already been reviewed. When you do your review, please do one book per post, and use the scale on the right to rate your book. Add whatever additional information you would like!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Skippy john jones in the doghouse


This is one of my kids FAVORITES!!

I guess you could say it teaches kids to be proud of who they are even if they are a little different. its about a Siamese cat who thinks he is a Chihuahua. we have the book on CD and listen to it every time we are in the car.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

I love Skippy John Jones! I only read the original though.